Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Diamonds are a girl's best friends







Today I woke up feeling like I needed some sparkle in my life (literary).. Well my boyfriend definitely bring some sparkle to my life not only with presents but with a lot of love too.. For some reason I need something else, a little bit more sparkle so I thought " why not buy sequins clothes or crystal beaded bags?!".. These are the items I found that I really fell in love with it and I have to say the two bags are my favorites.. So family/friends/boyfriend here are some ideas for christmas, birthday, or "I feel like surprising Isadora" day! These make wonderful gifts and they also add some of the sparkle I need... :)

CLUTCH: PRADA & JUDITH LEIBER
BLAZER: ST. JOHN
DRESS: VINCE
JACKET: OLIVER & ROBBI AND NIKKI

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Diamonds ! Esse primeiro vestido é wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove glittery things! :D so gorgeous! especially gold sequin dresses!<3
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the clutch,...so lovely blog you have!^^

    Rachel, xx <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely. The glittery top would definitely adds glow to your look. And the crystal beaded bags, they are beautiful. We love them!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa