Sunday, October 16, 2011

Don't be scared, just hold on to your boyfriend's shirt







This weekend I went to Orlando with my handsome boyfriend and his family ( I mentioned on my last post), and it was a blast in a glass. First thing when we got there was go to the hotel which was absolutely terrible, so we decided to go from a hole to a castle (kinda).. Before we moved to another hotel we stopped at TGI Friday's for a hot brownie, and it was an amazing dessert.. Next day we went to Universal for halloween horror nights.. Well that wasn't till late at night so during the day we went on some rides and drank a lot of butter beer!! This year's halloween horror night was amazing and I loved it so much I cant wait for next year.. It was also really scary!

Thanks Anthony Pero for an amazing weekend! I LOVE YOU!

SHORTS: FOREVER 21
SHIRT: ZARA
SHOES: CONVERSE
BRACELETS & WATCH: MICHAEL KORS AND MIA

1 comment:

  1. great post! love the styling... I really want that watch
    follow?
    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa