Wednesday, November 9, 2011

You are my sunshine;










Hey cuties, yesterday I went with my parents to look at new tiles for my bathroom and for lunch! We went one of my favorites italian restaurant located at Mizner! There was a cute fair going on so we got to walk around and go shopping.. My mom finally decided she wants a little puppy which makes me so so happy because now my dad has to give her one. yay. It was chilly outside so I decided to wear these amazing pair of boots! Hope you guys like it..


Olá Meninas, ontem sai com os meus pais para procurar um novo piso e banheira para o banheiro deles e o meu e depois fomos almoçar em um dos meus restaurantes italiano preferido que fica no Mizner.. Estava tendo uma fera lá, então decidimos dar uma voltinha e fazer umas comprinhas. Minha mãe finalmente resolveu que ela quer outro cachorrinho, o que me fez muito feliz por que agora meu pai não pode falar não para ela e ele tem que comprar outro.. Estava meio fresco então resolvi colocar essas botas maravilhosas da Steve Madden.. Espero que vocês gostem.. 


SHORTS: AMERICAN APPAREL
SHIRT: LF
BOOTS: STEVE MADDEN
BAG: CHANEL

17 comments:

  1. ...traigo
    sangre
    de
    la
    tarde
    herida
    en
    la
    mano
    y
    una
    vela
    de
    mi
    corazón
    para
    invitarte
    y
    darte
    este
    alma
    que
    viene
    para
    compartir
    contigo
    tu
    bello
    blog
    con
    un
    ramillete
    de
    oro
    y
    claveles
    dentro...


    desde mis
    HORAS ROTAS
    Y AULA DE PAZ


    COMPARTIENDO ILUSION


    CON saludos de la luna al
    reflejarse en el mar de la
    poesía...




    ESPERO SEAN DE VUESTRO AGRADO EL POST POETIZADO DE HÁLITO DESAYUNO CON DIAMANTES TIFÓN PULP FICTION, ESTALLIDO MAMMA MIA, TOQUE DE CANELA ,STAR WARS, CARROS DE FUEGO, MEMORIAS DE AFRICA , CHAPLIN MONOCULO NOMBRE DE LA ROSA, ALBATROS GLADIATOR, ACEBO CUMBRES BORRASCOSAS, ENEMIGO A LAS PUERTAS, CACHORRO, FANTASMA DE LA OPERA, BLADE RUUNER ,CHOCOLATE Y CREPUSCULO 1 Y2.

    José
    Ramón...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots!
    www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
    xo DC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute casual outfit. Love the pop of color! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mi también me gusta tu blog. Las fotos son geniales, gracias por tu comentario :) muak

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top, the color is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have the same boots, my fav :) love your blog, come and visit mine again and follow if you'd like!

    steph xo

    www.bleachitblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit and the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty!
    Love the orange and cream colors together
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your sweet comment huney! I m your newest follower. I love that bright orange on you.

    I have a $50 HeReJ ( a retail boutique) giveaway on my blog, I'd love for you to check it out!!
    http://www.walkinwonderland.com/2011/11/herej-50-giveaway.html

    xo!
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful color of that top! And I love the cut out surprise at the back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this outfit. Orange looks great on you and those boots are stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lookin' so gorg! :) LOVE that top... the color is so pretty on you! The scarf is awesome too!
    Great look!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit - love the orange, white & tan together... just beautiful.

    FJM

    x

    http://flapjackmelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look so pretty :) that's a great outfit,i wish the weather would allow me to still wear shorts :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    by the way : i have a sheyna jewelry giveaway on my blog right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amei o conjunto, adoro a blusa laranja

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous outfit!
    loving your blog too, now a follower :)
    xx

    follow back? eye_spy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful shirt :)

    Angela
    http://angeladissected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa