Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Look of the Day: Hi/low dress

Hi girls, 
These pictures are a little bit older because I forgot to post them. I wore this outfit for Erica's engagement dinner at the Ave. I also wore this dress for my graduation a while ago and I couldn't  find anywhere else to wear it till Tony invited me to go with his family to dinner so they could celebrate Erica's engagement. Big news require a good outfit so that's when I finally decide to wear this dress again. I matched it with my yellow Balenciaga clutch, and Steve Madden platform sandals. Hope you guys like it. 

E ai meninas(os), 
Hoje tem look do dia aqui no Amazingly Beautiful. Essas fotos são um pouquinho velhas mas assim que lembrei delas decidi fazer um post novo. Eu usei esse vestido Hi/Low da LF stores no jantar de noivado da Erica (irmã mais velha do Tony). Eu também usei esse vestido na minha formatura mas não tinha nenhum lugar legal para usa-lo de novo então quando o Tony me convidou para ir no jantar de comemoração do noivado com a família dele  , eu achei que era a oportunidade perfeita para usar esse vestido de novo. Para dar um UP no vestido, eu usei minha clutch amarela da Balenciaga e minha sandália da Steve Madden.








"Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one."- Bill Gates
 

DRESS: LF STORES
SHOES: STEVE MADDEN
CLUTCH: BALENCIAGA
BRACELET: HERMES, BALENCIAGA, CARTIER, BVLGARI
RING: BCBG MAXAZRIA

By Isa Malago

9 comments:

  1. such a pretty dress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! You are very pretty and I love this dress! It really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This floral dress is so amazing!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! The dress is very cute!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa