Friday, March 8, 2013

Look of the Day; Another Chilly Day

Hello adorable people, 
I have to say I am enjoying the chilly days here in sunny and warm South Florida. The weather has been a little crazy here, one day is cold, and the other is hot. Go figure. Today's was a little chilly so to go to lunch with Tony and his family I decided to wear one of my old poncho looking skit jacket. I paired with boots, Seven for All Mankind leggins, and a french braid.  After lunch we went shopping and I got some cute things that I will show all of you later. :) Hope you guys like it.

Oi lindezas, 
Hoje o tempo estava um pouco fresco e aproveitei para usar uma das minhas jaquetas antiga preferida. Pra falar a verdade estou adorando esse tempinho mais fresco por que como aqui esta um calor de matar  constantemente então mal da para eu usar minhas roupas de frio, por isso tenho que aproveitar bastante quando a temperatura cai um pouco. haha. Usei uma jaqueta que adoro antiga, com uma calca legging da Seven for all Mankind, e com uma bota da Luiza Barcelos. Espero que vocês gostem.









"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."Buddha 

SHIRT: FOREVER 21
KNIT JACKET: LF STORES
PANTS: SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND
BOOTS: LUIZA BARCELOS
BAG AND SCARF: CAROLINA HERRERA
SUNGLASSES: RAY BAN
RING: BRAZIL AND BCBGMAXAZRIA


By Isa Malago

5 comments:

  1. cute! ;))



    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. These exercises increment the line rate of flow a month-by-calendar month results of their phallus measurements based on the pace-by-pace suggestions from the Male Enhancement rank programme.


    Review my homepage web page
    Also see my website :: penisadvantage

    ReplyDelete
  3. amei o look
    lindos fotos!
    beijo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cardi and boots. Great pattern.

    Can't believe it's cold in Florida. At least it's sunny.

    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa