Sunday, March 31, 2013

Look of the Day; Happy Easter

Oi gatinhas (os), 
Hoje usei um look simples, mas elegante ao mesmo tempo para ir na casa do Tony almoçar. Usei essa saia da Forever 21 (AQUI) na cor coral, com uma camisa simples na cor branca da Guess by Marciano, e uma sandália da Steve Madden (AQUI). Para acessórios usei uma pulseira da Hermes, Stella and Dot, e uma que a minha mãe ganhou do meu pai. Espero que vocês gostem. 

Hello my lovers, 
Today's ootd is what I wore to Tony's house for Easter. I paired this cute coral Forever 21 skirt (HERE), with a white 3/4 sleeve Guess by Marciano shirt, and Steve Madden sandals (HERE). For my accessories I wore my Hermes, Stella and Dot, and my mom's bracelet. I hope you guys like it :)









"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.Helen Keller 


SHIRT: GUESS BY MARCIANO
SKIRT: FOREVER 21
SHOES: STEVE MADDEN 
BELT: ZARA
RINGS: BVLGARI

By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa