Saturday, June 15, 2013

Outfit of the Day; Colored Pants + Knit Sweater

Oi meninas, 
Essa semana tem chovido muito, então usei um look super confortável para ir no shopping que é apropriado para o clima chuvoso e quente. Decidi usar o meu jeans rosa da Seven for All Mankind, com a minha botinha da Steve Maddens, e uma blusa da Hollister. 

Hey girls, 
Summer is here! The weather is humid, hot and it has been raining for the past week. I went shopping with my friend so decided to wear my boots from Steve Madden, paired with my hot pink Seven for All Mankind pants and a knit sweater from Hollister. I hope you guys like it .













"Happiness is like jam. You cannot spread a little without getting some on yourself"

SWEATER: HOLLISTER
PANTS: SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND
BOOTS (BOTAS): STEVE MADDEN
BAG (BOLSA): LOUIS VUITTON
HEADBAND (TIARA): FOREVER 21


By Isa Malago

2 comments:

  1. cute white crochet sweater and hot pink jeans!

    check out my latest all-white outfit post! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. O seu cabelo nesse post e no anterior ficaram sensacionaaaais!! Foi você mesma que prendeu? Podia fazer um post ensinando esses penteados mais basicos e lindos! Bjos linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa