Saturday, December 28, 2013

Outfit of the Day; Birthday Dinner @ Mr.Chow

Hello Ladies, 
Last sunday was my birthday, and to celebrate I went down to Miami with my family and boyfriend for a delicious dinner. We went to Mr.Chow, which is one of my favorite restaurant and probably the best Chinese place I have tried. Since the restaurant is a little bit fancy, and since it was my birthday, a special outfit was required. Therefore, I wore my new white shirt with jeweled neckline from Zara combined with a fit and flare bandage skirt from Guess by Marciano, and added my new Valentino slingback sandals To add a pop of color which matched very well with the details on my shirt, I used my purple Balenciaga clutch that I got a year ago. I absolutely fell in love with this shirt at the moment I saw it, so I thought it would be just perfect to celebrate my birthday in style. What do you guys think?

Oi meninas, 
Como já tinha falado, domingo passado foi o meu aniversário e para comemorar eu decidi ir para Miami jantar em um dos melhores restaurantes Chineses que eu já experimentei. Como o restaurante é um pouco chique e também era meu aniversario, eu usei uma blusa branca com um detalhe de pedras no pescoço da Zara com minha saia de bandagem da  Guess by Marciano e meu sapato MARA da Valentino. Para combinar com o detalhe da minha blusa eu usei minha bolsa roxa da Balenciaga que também deu uma colorida no look. O que voces acharam? 











“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

SHIRT (BLUSA); ZARA
 BANDAGE SKIRT (SAIA):GUESS BY MARCIANO
SLING BACK SANDALS (SANDALIA): VALENTINO
CLUTCH: BALENCIAGA

By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa