Friday, December 13, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Hats+Sweaters= Fall Season

Hi "buttacups",
I am officially on vacation, which means I have a lot more spare time to spend on updating my blog! I am very sorry for my lack for posts, but since I am almost done with school my finals are getting harder and harder, so bare with me ok? I am going to NYC next week, therefore there is a bunch of cool outfit posts coming up soon. Anyways, I went Christmas' shopping this past weekend and I decided to wear my new hat from Zara (similar here) paired with my cozy faux fur vest from BCBGeneration (old), black pants from American Apperal, and my shirt from Zara (antiga). I added my cheetah scarf from Zara and my red bag from Balenciaga for a good color contrast. I hope you guys enjoy it

Oi minhas lindas, 
Eu sei que faz tempo que não atualizo meu blog, mas como estou perto de acabar a faculdade, as provas então ficando cada vez mais difícil. Finalmente acabei esse bimestre então posso voltar a postar looks constantemente já que vou ter bastante tempo nas mãos. Nessa segundo estou indo para NYC então fiquem ligadas para as dicas que vou dar diretamente de lá! Esse final de semana passado arranjei um tempinho para ir no shopping fazer as compras de natal e aqui esta as fotos do que eu usei. Combinei o meu chapéu novo da Zara (parecido aquí) com uma camisa branca também da Zara, calca preta da American Apperal, e meu colete de pele da BCBGeneration. Para acessórios eu usei minha scarf da Zara e minha bolsa vermelha da Balenciaga por que adoro combinar oncinha com a cor vermelha. Espero que gostem amores, 









" Let the refining and improving of your life keep you busy that you have little time to criticize others"-H. Jackson Brown Jr. 

HAT (CHAPEU): ZARA
FUR VEST (COLETE DE PELE): BCBGENERATION
WHITE SHIRT (CAMISA BRANCA): ZARA
PANTS (CALCA): AMERICAN APPERAL
SHOES (SAPATILHA) LUIZA BARCELOS
BAG (BOLSA): BALENCIAGA
SUNNIES (OCULOS): TOM FORD
SCARF: ZARA
RINGS (ANEIS): TOUS, REGININHA, WANDERLUST + CO

By Isa Malago

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright red bag with the leopard print scarf, very nice pairing :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa