Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Outfit of the Day; First Day in Buffalo

Hello cupcakes, 
Today I am going to show you the first outfit I wore to my trip to Buffalo back in December. I have 3 more posts coming your way, including my New Year's Outfit! YAY! Be excited! Anyways, when we got to Buffalo the place was beautiful, covered in snow and cold, therefore that called for some awesome pictures and a snowball fight. I was wearing a pink sweater that I got for Christmas, Louis Vuitton Scarf, 7 for All Mankind Pants, Steve Madden boots, Carolina Herrera bag, and of course a cute knit headband to keep my ears warm. I also added Tory Burch gloves later on which I borrowed from my friend Dea. Check out the pictures below and let me know what you think! 

Oi amores, 
Hoje trouxe para vocês um look que usei quando cheguei em Buffalo. Eu tenho mais 3 looks para postar aqui, incluindo o look que usei no Ano Novo. Ebaa! Enfim, quando chegamos em Buffalo a cidade estava linda, coberta em neve e muito frio, então aproveitei para tirar  fotos para o blog e também brincar na neve. Nesse look eu usei um Sweater que ganhei de Natal, calça da 7 for All Mankind, botinha da Steve Madden, e uma Scarf da Louis Vuitton. Depois adicionei uma luva da Tory Burch que a Dea me emprestou haha. Aqui estão as fotos do look, e espero que gostem! 








" Sometimes the best revenge is to smile and move on"

 SWEATER: NASTY GAL
PANTS: SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND
SCARF: LOUIS VUITTON
COAT: ZARA
BOOTS: STEVE MADDEN
BAG: CAROLINA HERRERA
GLOVES: TORY BURCH 


By Isa Malago

1 comment:

  1. Bola... que linda que você tá! To babando aqui no seu blog... maravilhosaa! Vem pro Brasiiilll!!! Saudades ;**

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa